Tourism Saskatchewan, in partnership with the Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training, is offering a new Tourism Wage Subsidy Employment Program. The one-time program provides a tiered wage subsidy to support tourism employers and speed recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program supports employers to:
- hire new employees;
- increase the number of hours current staff are working; or
- re-hire employees who may have been laid off because of business challenges associated with the pandemic.
This program may be of interest to employers in the following industries:
- accommodation (including hotels, resorts)
- food and beverage services (including restaurants, full-service hotels, resorts)
- recreation and entertainment (including event venues, recreation departments, event planners)
- travel services
For more information, visit Tourism Saskatchewan’s website or contact Lynne Kennedy at 306-933-7187 (TF: 1-800-331-1529) or email email@example.com