Money is the fuel for your business. Just as your vehicle needs a constant supply of gasoline to continue running, your business needs a constant supply of cash to operate smoothly. Without a good supply of cash your business risks being exposed to unexpected changes in the marketplace. Your company may be profitable one day but encounter difficulty the next if you do not manage your financials.
This guide will discuss how to price your products and services, manage cashflow and create a stable income for yourself.
You will learn:
- The languages of business
- How your personal finances impact your business choices
- Who should be on your team
- What the 3 basic financial statements reveal about your business
- Cash flow basics
- Product/service pricing- how to complete a break-even analysis
- How to access outside funding (lenders) for your business