What is it?
The MNP Self Employment Program is a fully-funded, 8-week training program followed by 7 months of coaching with MNP consultants to bring your business idea to life! This program is designed for individuals who are seeking skills and mentorship in operating their own businesses.
All sessions are offered virtually with a live facilitator for entrepreneurs to:
- Receive live training
- help build your business plan
- Utilize professional support + coaching 7 months after the classes
This program is supported by the Government of Saskatchewan and the Government of Canada
Click here for more information and registration details
Who Can Apply:
- Those interested in starting their own business
- Those seeking valuable business training, support, and business plan development
- Those who can take the program full-time over the eight-week period with seven months of follow-up coaching
- If you are a resident of Saskatoon, Regina, or local areas
Contact Info for MNP Self Employment Program
- Call: 639.398.7745
- Email: SaskSelfEmployment@mnp.ca
Visit MNP’s website for further information here.