Desjardins announced they are offering 150 grants of $20,000 to small businesses that boost the well-being of the community in one of four pillars: sustainable development, employment, innovation, and community impact.
Who can participate? Small businesses that:
- Are locally owned and operated
- Are doing business in at least one of the following provinces: BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NS, NB, PEI, NL.
- Have a minimum of 1 employee and a maximum of 50 employees
- Have been registered for at least 1 year (Oct. 1, 2021)
- Have a project that tackles at least 1 of the following subjects: sustainable development, employment, innovation, or community impact
Read more on their FAQ page here and their rules here.
Visit the Desjardins website for more information here:
Apply online here: