This grant can pay for up to 90% of the eligible costs of a digital advisor, up to a maximum grant value of $15,000 per small and medium business enterprises (SME), to develop a digital adoption plan.
The digital advisors will work with companies to recommend digital pathways and strategies that will help them achieve their business goals and increase their competitiveness in the digital economy.
Businesses also have the opportunity to secure a 0% interest loan from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to facilitate the acquisition of new technology. In addition, applicants can leverage the help of talented post-secondary students and recent graduates through subsidized work placements.
Click here for more information and how to apply online.
Applicant Eligibility: Your business must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business
- Have between 1 – 499 full time equivalent employees
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three tax years
- *Only an owner or director (listed in the articles of incorporation can complete the application form). If not listed in the articles of incorporation, unfortunately your application will be rejected automatically.