Marketing is an important part of growing your business. It does not matter if you have run your business for many years, or have just started up, you will always need to market your product or service.
This guide will help answer the following questions:
- Who are my potential customers?
- How can I create marketing materials that will attract potential customers?
- How can I make my business look different from my competitors? How can I create a personality for my business that is unique?
- How is the personality I create for my business related to my brand?
- Why should I use my brand when I create advertising materials?
- How can I spend less money finding new customers?
You always need to find new and repeat customers for your product or service so your business can grow. A lot of thought and strategy is needed to attract a paying customer. It is also important to understand why not everyone will be a customer for your business. As you work through this guidebook, you will learn why some customers desire your products and services more than other people do.